Scope: The project consisted of a 19,000 square foot two story addition to the existing structure and a 24,200 square foot renovation of the upper two floors of the existing building in order to add 6 luxury condominiums above the existing commercial offices. The building consists of two structures dating to 1885 and 1887. The new steel frame was integrated into the cast iron column and wood beam frame of the north building and the cast iron columns and brick arch frame of the south building. All work was accomplished with the commercial tenants in place maintaining temporary weather enclosures above them.
Fill out the form to learn more about this project: